So, I have used a new toothbrush everyday for the past month. Sounds a little crazy right? Yea. When I noticed there was a monthly subscription about daily toothbrushes I may have rolled my eyes…and then googled toothbrush germs…and then about gagged. Did you know, the average toothbrush can be home to more than 100 million types of bacteria?! I know, so gross…but your mouth is full of bacteria & your toothbrush probably wont make you sick…but I do have a convenient, affordable solution for you to step up your oral health! Raise your hand if you thought about a trash can full of toothbrushes? That’s where my mind went. So I put my DIY head to work and came up with 30 ways you could reuse those brushes instead of trashing them.
- Cleaning Bathroom/Kitchen sink
- Cracks and crevices in the shower/tub
- Woodwork dusting – this is a fun chore you can have the kids do!
- Shoes! (Check out how I used one to scrub Jax’s smelly shoes here)
- Giving some extra love to stains after using spray n’ wash, before throwing something in the wash.
- Car seats
- Car vents/cup holders
- Cleaning crayon from walls is
- Cleaning out the lint trap of the dryer
- The shower head
- Dust out the vent of your hair dryer
- Cleaning the holes in the pasta strainer
- Inside the Keurig
- Cleaning the hard to reach spots of the whisks and spatulas
- Cleaning remotes and keyboards
- Windows and doors
- Picture frames
- Applying dry shampoo
- bracelets — check out the how to Here!
- splatter paint fun!
- they’re nice to keep handy for any staining or texture top coat art projects!
- Plant in the garden bristles down and use the handle to make garden labels
- Keep one in your make up supplies to tame brows
- Cleaning fingernails
- Unclump mascara
- Scrub fish tanks
- Coloring your hair at home? Use a toothbrush to apply color to your roots
- Cleaning baby/kids toys
- Bringing Velcro back to life
Check out the link above to learn more about Bright Brush and getting your hands on this really cool monthly subscription! It’s an affordable way to not only improve your dental hygiene…but give you a month worth of cleaning, fun, and recycling.
Follow Bright Brush on IG Here!
I hope this list inspired you. Creating it inspired me to start doing a little more deep cleaning myself!
Have a wonderful Sunday!